- Power utility
- Auxiliary, trip and supervision relays
- Protection Relays
- Test block & plug systems
- Arc Flash Monitoring
- Industrial sensors / transducers
- PO3000 relays
- Jones & Nathan RP Series Relays
- Heavy Industry
- Industrial plug-in power relays
- Instantaneous plug-in Auxiliary power relays
- High speed plug-in tripping relays
- Latching / bistable heavy duty power relays
- Timer heavy duty power relays
- Measuring & monitoring heavy duty, power relays
- Pulse transducing, power relays
- Relay sockets & accessories for power relays
- General purpose relays
- Portable instruments
- Portable test & measuring equipment
- Calibration services
- Maritime instrumentation
- Panel indicators
- Waterproof housings
- Control units & accessories
- Navy products
- Maritime specials
- Rudder Angle Indication system
Industrial plug-in power relays
The unique D-series power relay concept and the miniature C-series relays are specifically designed for heavy duty applications, power-utilities, petro chemical industries and mining.
High DC breaking capacity and inductive load switching offer long electrical life and low life cycle costs.
The Solve-All™ relay application concept offers ultimate flexibility to design and supply tailor made D-series power relay products. Today the D-series power relays are used in its millions across the world.
Instantaneous plug-in Auxiliary power relays
Direct switching power relays specially designed for heavy duty applications in demanding markets. Different relay models/series.
High speed plug-in tripping relays
Fast switching D-series relay with a trip time of < 7ms. Suitable for demanding, critical applications.
Latching / bistable heavy duty power relays
Latching relays / bistable relays are pulse activated and equipped with a mechanical or magnetic latch. The contacts of these power relays pull-in / release due to a voltage pulse and will hold position till the next voltage pulse.
Timer heavy duty power relays
Electronic timer relays based on the D-series relay design, for delay timer (ON and/or OFF), flashing relay, one shot relay and pulse relay heavy duty applications.
Measuring & monitoring heavy duty, power relays
Electronic measuring & monitoring power relays based on the D-series relay design, for voltage monitoring and current monitoring in heavy duty applications. Available for various voltages, currents and configurations.
Pulse transducing, power relays
Pulse transducing relays amplify an electric output pulse from for example electronicc energy / kWh meters. Suitable for heavy duty, demanding applications.