- Power utility
- Auxiliary, trip and supervision relays
- Protection Relays
- Test block & plug systems
- Arc Flash Monitoring
- Industrial sensors / transducers
- PO3000 relays
- Jones & Nathan RP Series Relays
- Heavy Industry
- Industrial plug-in power relays
- General purpose relays
- Portable instruments
- Portable test & measuring equipment
- Test tools
- Current clamps
- Earth leakage clamp
- Current clamp adapters
- Solar PV installation testers
- Thermal camera
- Installation testers
- Power analysers
- Calibration services
- Maritime instrumentation
- Panel indicators
- Waterproof housings
- Control units & accessories
- Navy products
- Maritime specials
- Rudder Angle Indication system
The program of current clamps offers a wide range of functions and opportunities. NieafSmitt offers you 10 current clamps, each with its unique specifications. Whether you need a basic instrument, or a more advanced model. Even a CAT IV model is now available in our range.
- The NI 02 is the smallest current clamp in the range of Nieaf-Smitt Instruments. This clamp provides you the basic measurement of AC current up to 400 A.
- With basic measurements as voltage, resistance and of course current makes it a ideal current clamp for the all-round users.
- The clamp has accurate measurement of voltage, current (up to 300 A), or resistance. With a weight of only 205 g it is easy to handle and use.
- This elegant shaped, ergonomic current clamp is suitable for multiple measurements, such as AC currents, voltages, resistance and frequency.
- The NI 11R is an elegant and ergonomic current clamp, with high accuracy. The clamp is equal to the NI 11 except for the integrated True RMS measurement.
- Complete and versatile clamp suitable for measuring AC/ DC current, voltages, resistance and frequency.
- The CAT IV current clamp NI 16R is a meter, capable of measurements up to 1000 AAC/DC, voltages, resistance and frequency. Backlight helps in poorly lighted situations.
NI 18 Plus
- The NI 18 plus is a multifunctional True RMS current clamp. The clamp can measure voltage, current, temperature, Power Factor, Power (Watt) and phase rotation.
NI 19 Plus
True RMS curent clamp
- True RMS
- Current AC/DC
- Voltage AC/DC
- Continuity test
- Total harmonic distortion
- Inrush current
- Power measurement
- Power factor
- Phase rotation
- LCD backlight
- Torch illuminance when clamping
- VoltSense (non-contact voltage detection)
- Multifunction True RMS AC/DC current clamp. Measuring ranges up to 2100 AAC, 2500 ADC, 400 Ω, 600 VAC/DC, 1200 kW and 1000 °C. Max. 55 mm jaw opening.