- Power utility
- Auxiliary, trip and supervision relays
- Protection Relays
- Test block & plug systems
- Arc Flash Monitoring
- Industrial sensors / transducers
- PO3000 relays
- Jones & Nathan RP Series Relays
- Heavy Industry
- Industrial plug-in power relays
- General purpose relays
- Portable instruments
- Portable test & measuring equipment
- Test tools
- Current clamps
- Earth leakage clamp
- Current clamp adapters
- Solar PV installation testers
- Thermal camera
- Installation testers
- Power analysers
- Calibration services
- Maritime instrumentation
- Panel indicators
- Waterproof housings
- Control units & accessories
- Navy products
- Maritime specials
- Rudder Angle Indication system
In answer to the need for measuring non-electrical values, Nieaf-Smitt presents seven different testers within this program.
For measuring temperature levels, five different meters are available. Whether you need to measure with infrared or a sensor, Nieaf-Smitt offers you the most easy to handle meters in the market. New in the program is the NI TH183. This compact and simple meter offers the user to measure both temperature and relative humidity at the same time.
- Infrared thermometer with range of -50 ... 280°C. On/off switchable laser pointer. Incl. backlight LCD display
- Thermometer with one or two (type J/K) sensors. Range -200 ... 1370°C
- (depending on sensor type).
- Incl. 2 standard type K sensors.
- Digital light meter with integrated sensors and angle correction.
- Range of 200 ... 200.000 Lux or 20.00 Fc.
- Sound level meter with self-selection of three measuring ranges of 30 ... 130 dB.
- Incl. Min & Max Hold and backlight LCD display.
- NI TH183 environmeter for measuring humidity and temperature. Both results are displayed and can be logged for a longer period. Temperature can be measured up to 60˚C, humidity up to 99,9%
- 4-in-1 environment meter measuring light intensity (lux), temperature (°C/°F), relative humidity (RH) and loudness (dB). Handy universalmeter with Data Hold and Max Hold.