CIRED is an international non-profit Association working for the purpose of increasing the business relevant competencies, skills and knowledge of those who see themselves as a part of the Electricity Distribution community, whether they are from the utility, product, consultancy, service, business or academic sectors.
CIRED 2023 will be held on June 12-15 in Rome, Italy and dedicated to the design, construction and operation of public distribution systems and of large installations using electrical energy in industry, services and transport.
CIRED covers the whole field of Electricity Distribution Systems and associated services, including distributed generation issues, cost reduction, asset management, flexibility tools and integration mechanisms, new roles for distribution, resiliency and reliability, sustainability and improved energy efficiency, telecommunication and data management.
- 2700 international attendees
- 1520 delegates from 62 countries
- 900 Electricity Distribution speakers
- 6 main sessions, 19 round tables, 7 tutorials
- 5 research and innovation forums
- 670 Poster Sessions & 144 exhibitor companies