PHA 4400 Power Harmonics Analyzer626000734
PHA4400 Power Harmonics Analyzer
PHA4400 is a lightweight, handheld, 3-phase analyzer for quick Power Quality assessment in low and middle voltage systems.All major power quality parameters like U, I, PF, cos φ, P, Q and S can be monitored on-line, measured or recorded.Thanks to various pre-set measuring profiles, different diagnostics can be performed on-site, even without a pc!
- Comprehensive real time monitoring, logging and analysis of 3 phase (3j) power systems
- Wide range of functions
- Scope mode for displaying real time waveforms
- Current and voltage harmonics distortion analysis up to 50th harmonics
- Energy monitoring and analysis
- Internal rechargeable batteries
- RS232 and USB communication ports for connection to a PC
- PowerManager software for data analysis and instrument control
- Memory list mode for displaying stored waveforms
PowerManager is a powerful platform for downloading, analyzing recorded data and creation of power quality test reports. PowerManager contains a package of functionalities needed for profound evaluation of power quality phenomena, data comparison and creation of complex test reports. It works in conjunction with Nieaf-Smitt new generation Power Quality Analyzers.
- User friendly interface: wide range of quick buttons, possibility to customize the environment by dragging, docking and resizing the window tabs.
- Structure: downloaded data is organized into Windows Explorer-like tree structure.
- ‘Drag and drop’: downloaded data can be easily organized into multiple sites and sub-site locations
- Data filtering: data in a structure can be grouped by quantity or by phase.
- Views: depending on selected record type, different views are available. EN50160 analysis: automatic voltage quality analysis in compliance with custom or predefined EN50160 Power Quality criteria and quick report printing.
- Chart zoom: chart can be zoomed depending on selected in a table value range.
- On-line monitoring: when instrument is connected with PC, real-time observing of signals and parameters is possible via PowerManager while instrument is measuring / recording in the background.
- Export of test results: test results can be exported to other programs (MS Excel, MS Word).
- Reports: automatic generation of test reports from the selected views and data with attached graphs