Working for Mors Smitt
Railway’s role in the world continues to grow fast due to economic developments, environmental awareness, increasing energy prices, growth of urban population and growing international trade and passenger traffic. The railway world is characterized by a tough and uncompromising working environment. This is the world in which Mors Smitt has invested best efforts serving the quality and safety demands of the railway market.
Mors Smitt is an activity of the Mors Smitt Group, a group of world wide operating companies with 4 manufacturing sites and 5 sales offices. Click here for our locations
Why work with us?
- We always strive to attract and retain talented people so you will be surrounded by highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- By joining our team you will be part of a stimulating international organisation.
- Our organisation is based on respect and dignity and we foster teamwork and collaboration.
- We stimulate innovative and creative ways of thinking and operating.
- Mors Smitt is a growing organisation offering lots of possibilities
For job applications please contact us via e-mail : email@example.com
|Job Title/Position||Operations Manager|
|Responsible To||Managing Director|
|House/Location||37 per week based at Barton under Needwood, Staffordshire, UK|
|Company||Founded in 1996 and owned by Mors Smitt Netherlands BV, we are a leading global manufacturer of electrical components and solutions for the railway market. Mors Smitt Group is a business unit of Wabtec, a US stock exchange listed company.
A total of 45 employees are employed within Mors Smitt UK Ltd. The company’s culture is informal, open and direct with short communication lines.
|Main Purpose||Leadership and management of all production activities to ensure products are manufactured safely to performance and quality standards, on schedule and to the right cost.|
|Experience & Skills Level||Essential
|Additional Comments||The role would ideally suit an experienced manufacturing / production manager who has experience in a similar business type of high mix low volume critical safety componentry.|
Applications to Amie Walker: firstname.lastname@example.org