6R Series: Trip, Auxiliary and Supervision
6R MATRIX Auxiliary, Trip & Supervision
- Single or double shot reclose with selectable auto reset mode
- Modular packaging
- Rack or flush mounting
- Range of function types
- Draw out module
- M4 screw terminals
- Operating & reset coils are available for 24, 32, 48, 110, 125 or 250 Volts DC
- Time delay operate options
- Contacts are of fine silver designed & manufactured to ensure low resistance & high reliability
- Optional gold plated contacts suitable for low currents
- Magnetic blowouts to improve contact switching capability may be fitted if required
- Custom contact configuration
- Custom labelling
- High visibility electro-mechanical flag indication
- Rugged modular construction
- Made in Australia
The 6R MATRIX range has been developed to provide design engineers with a modular system of auxiliary relays to meet a wide variety of system configurations.
The 6R MATRIX system provides design engineers a high degree of flexibility to specify a custom relay configuration (Contacts, voltage, function, elements per case etc).
Alternatively the 6R MATRIX Pre-defined range is suitable for comparison to industry standard models. Based on our well proven 6R heavy duty control relay, the 6R MATRIX system offers numerous benefits.