CMP relay - Current monitoring AC input
Current monitoring railway relay with two change-over contacts. Suitable for AC currents (16-60 Hz) and no auxiliary power supply necessary. The pull-in current is adjustable with a lockable knob. The contacts are weld-no-transfer contacts: they are mechanically forced in the same position.
The construction of the relay and choice of materials makes the CMP relay suitable to withstand corrosive atmospheres, low and high temperatures, shock & vibrating and dry to very humid environments.
No external socket necessary, the relay can be mounted directly on a 35 mm rail without extra fasteners, or on any surface via 2 screws.
These relay series are designed for rolling stock applications. The CMP is used in applications for accurate current monitoring.
- Current monitoring relay
- AC input (16-60 Hz)
- 2 C/O contacts
- Very sensitive, very accurate
- Adjustable pull-in current via lockable knob
- Total current range: 0.2-12 A
- Weld-no-transfer contacts
- No auxiliary power supply necessary
- Screw terminals IP20
- Mounting on 35 mm rail
- Mounting on any surface via 2 screws
- Proven reliable
- Long term availability
- Easy to maintain
- Low life cycle cost
- No maintenance
- EN 50155 Electronic equipment used on rolling stock for railway applications
- IEC 60571 Electronic equipment used on railway vehicles
- IEC 60077 Electrical equipment for rolling stock in railway applications
- IEC 60947 Low voltage switch gear and control gear
- IEC 61373 Rolling stock equipment - Shock and vibration test
- EN 50121 Electromagnetic compatibility for railway applications
- NF F 16-101/102, TS 45545-2 Fire behaviour - Railway rolling stock
- IEC 60529 European standard describes the protection class (IP-code)
- NF F 62-002 On-off contact relays and fixed connections