Obsolete Test & Measurement Products
IRT-S Isolation resistance tester626000254 (OBSOLETE)
Insulation resistance tester
The insulation resistance tester IRT-S is engineered for accurate measuring of LV-installations and appliances according to the EN 61557 regulation. The tester has been developed to measure voltage, frequency and continuity. Also insulation resistance of high sensitive parts and even heavy machines or ground cables can be measured easily with the four different test voltages.
- Insulation resistance with a test voltage of 100 VDC
- Insulation resistance with a test voltage of 250 VDC
- Insulation resistance with a test voltage of 500 VDC
- Insulation resistance with a test voltage of 1000 VDC
- Partial resistance of earth connection (200 mA)
The IRT-S has an internal memory with 500 locations for storing the measured values. These stored values can easily be transferred to a PC (via the RS232 port).