Power Utility Industry
M Series Modular Rack Mount Protection Relay Cases
- Suitable for 19 inch, 4U high rack mounting
- Suitable for flush panel mounting
- M4 screw terminations
- Stud termination possible
- Range of ring lugs available
- Simple screw (M4) mounting from front of panel (Supplied)
- Semi-projection mounting kits available
- 4U, 6U, 8U high 19” rack mounting frames available
- 4U, 6U, 8U high 19” flush mounting frames available
- Size 2 with 28 terminals
- Size 4 with 28 or 56 terminals
- Size 2, 4 & 8 blanking plates
- CT shorting switches available
- Sealable front cover
- IP5X category 2 dust protected and IP4X for solid ingress to IEC60529.
- Rugged metal construction with black powder coat matt finish
The M Series has been specifically designed to meet the demanding & varied requirements for protection relay applications in power utility sub-station environments. The standard 4U high 19- inch rack mounting modular configuration simplifies panel design & installation.
Mounting points & overall panel dimensions meet international standards such that the cases may be interchanged with other similar types available on the market.
Optional CT shorting switches, blanking plates & 19” rack mount frames are also available. Blanking plates may be specially fabricated with cut outs & labeling to suit control switches, fuses, pilot lamps etc.
The M Series case range supercedes the previous D & E Series models.