Auxiliary, trip and supervision relays
TCM Trip Circuit Manager
- High speed trip function
- 4, 8, 12 or 16 heavy duty contacts
- High burden trip operation
- Self-reset or latching trip contacts
- Magnetic arc blowout trip contacts
- Integrated trip relay supervision
- Integrated trip supply supervision
- Optional trip circuit supervision
- Modular construction
- Made in Australia
The TCM System is a modular and cost-effective high-performance tripping relay with integrated supervision functions designed for power utility protection and control applications.
The TCM System provides a robust and reliable high-speed interface between the protection system and the circuit breaker.
A more economical alternative to traditional tripping relays, the TCM provides a compact, flexible and high-performance solution to meet applicable IEC standards.
A wide voltage range, high burden operation and standard hand reset flag reduces the number of model variations. The TCM range is packaged in a modular 4U high case that may be flush panel or rack mounted.
Three high speed trip functions:
- TCM-1 SR contacts + HR flag button + ER flag input
- TCM-2 ER contacts and Flag + HR contacts and flag button
- TCM-3 ER contacts + HR contacts and flag button