Obsolete Test & Measurement Products
The Combination Tester CMB-S or Combi Compact is one of the most compact portable combitesters available. The instrument is designed especially for installers or maintenance people who frequently need to check or inspect LV-installations after modification, initial inspection or addition. The tester can inspect, measure and test different kinds of RCD’s (normal and selective), net or loop impedance and (insulation) resistance on LV-installations, according the EN 61557 regulation. Voltage and frequency can also be measured by the CMB-S.
- Contact voltage Uc at a current of 1/2 IΔN or 2 IΔN (selective type), without tripping the RCD
- Trip current IΔ
- Trip time (t) at a current of 1/2 IΔN, IΔN, 2 IΔN, 5 IΔN
Autotest (for type qualification)
- LOOP (L-PE) / Line impedance (L-N)
- Loop impedance
- Line impedance
- Short-circuit current Ipsc
- Check on earth potential (safe or dangerous)
RS-Loop resistance without tripping RCD
Insulation test 500V
The CMB-S has an internal memory of 1500 locations for storing the measured values. These stored values can easily be transferred to a PC via the InfraRed (IrDa) port.
Network test lead
Split test lead