V93 socket - Screw terminal, wall/rail mount 8 pole
The V93 is a surface / wall and 35 mm rail mount relay socket. The V93 socket has one screw terminal per relay contact suitable for two wires up to 2.5 mm2, so looping/daisy chaining can be done on the socket and no external connector or terminal is needed.
The V93 relay socket has no internal connections which makes it highly reliable.
To prevent fault relay placement the socket can be equipped with mechanical keying to accept only designated identical keyed relays.
Clear UP arrow for correct 35 mm rail mounting.
The V93 relay socket is suitable for general railway applications with a space saving design. Installation and replacement of relays is made easy and cost saving. No maintenance is required for the user.
Suitable for all D8 and KDN relay series.
Surface / wall and 35 mm rail mount
Sturdy screw terminals
No internal solderings / connections
Touch proof IP20
Height saving 35 mm rail mounting
Suitable for all D8 and KDN relay series
Up to two wires of 2.5 mm2 per connection terminal (7.5 mm wide tabs)
Positive mechanical keying
Trifurcated female receiver for tight grip relay pin
Clear terminal ID
- Proven reliable
- Long term availability
- Easy to maintain
- Low life cycle cost
- EN 50155 Electronic equipment used on rolling stock for railway applications
- IEC 60571 Electronic equipment used on railway vehicles
- NF F 16-101/102, TS 45545-2 Fire behaviour - Railway rolling stock
- IEC 60715 Dimensions of low voltage switchgear and controlgear - mounting rail
- NF F 62-002 On-off contact relays and fixed connections