Flush & PCB mounting sockets
V18 socket - PCB mount338000620
The V18 is a relay socket for soldering on PCB. The relay will be plugged into the socket, the socket will be soldered on the PCB.
There is only one way of connecting the relay to the socket to guarantee the correct placement of the relay.
Equipped with an integrated retaining clip.
To prevent fault relay placement the socket can be equipped with mechanical keying to accept only designated identical keyed relays.
The V18 relay socket is suitable for general industrial applications with a space saving design. Installation and replacement of relays are made easy and cost saving. No maintenance is required for the user.
Suitable for all CP relays.
- PCB mount
- Integrated retaining clip
- Space saving
- Suitable for all CP relays
- Positive mechanical keying
- Bifurcated female receiver for tight grip relay pin
- Clear terminal ID
- Proven reliable
- Long-term availability
- Easy to maintain
- Low life cycle cost
- No maintenance
- EN 60947-5-1 - Electromechanical control circuit devices and switching elements
- IEC 61810 - Electromechanical elementary relays