In answer to the need for measuring non-electrical values, Nieaf-Smitt presents seven different testers within this program.
For measuring temperature levels, five different meters are available. Whether you need to measure with infrared or a sensor, Nieaf-Smitt offers you the most easy to handle meters in the market. New in the program is the NI TH183. This compact and simple meter offers the user to measure both temperature and relative humidity at the same time.
- Temperature range -30 °C...+800 °C
- Accurate optical resolution of 16:1
- Precision laser pointer with spot diameter indication
- Reading in °C or °F
- Adjustable emissivity (0.1-1.00)
- Dust and water resistant by IP54 protection
- Double temperature reading with type K thermocouple
- High/Low alarm and differential measurement
- LCD backlight
- Digital light meter with integrated sensors and angle correction.
- Range of 200 ... 200.000 Lux or 20.00 Fc.
- Sound level meter with self-selection of three measuring ranges of 30 ... 130 dB.
- Incl. Min & Max Hold and backlight LCD display.
Infrared thermometer with range of -50 ... 280°C. On/off switchable laser pointer. Incl. backlight LCD display