Obsolete Industrial Relays
CTD4 relay - Multifunction customizable timer, 4 poleThis relay is obsolete from January 1, 2023
Plug-in electronic customizable timer relay with four change-over contacts. Fully customizable according customer’s requirements concerning timing diagram and delay type. Almost any timing diagram is possible: for example time delays with delay on pull-in, on drop-out or both, symmetrical or asymmetrical flashing, 1-shot, 2-shot, 3-shot etc. or a combination of all these. Delay/pulse times are adjustable with 1 or 2 lockable knobs. The relay can also be supplied with fixed delay/pulse times (no knobs).
The relay has standard four change-over contacts which work according the timing diagram. Also 2 instantaneous change-over contacts and 2 timer change-over contacts are possible, to cover virtually all needs. Besides being activated by a voltage level, it is possible to activate the relay via a command input as well. The relay is equipped with two LEDs which indicate the presence of power supply and energizing of the coil. Optionally equipped with magnetic arc blow-out for high breaking capacity and long contact life.
The construction of the relay and choice of materials makes the CTD4 relay suitable to withstand low and high temperatures, shock & vibrating and dry to humid environments. No external retaining clip needed as integrated ‘snap-lock’ will hold relay into socket under all circumstances and mounting directions.
Rugged plug-in relays for extreme reliable, long endurance applications in harsh environment. These relay series are designed for demanding industrial applications such as power utilities and petrochemical industries.
The CTD4 relay can be used in all Industrial applications where a standard or non-standard timer function is necessary.
- Fully customizable timer relay
- Compact plug-in design
- 4 time delayed C/O contacts or
- 2 time delayed C/O contacts and
- 2 instantaneous C/O contacts
- Delay/pulse times adjustable with 1 or
- 2 lockable knobs
- Also available with fixed delay/pulse times (no knobs)
- Delay/pulse times: between 0 s...∞ (no limits)
- Two LEDs for status indication
- Suitable for DC and AC voltage
- Flat, square and silver plated relay pins for excellent socket connection
- Wide range of sockets
- Integrated snap lock
- Transparent cover
- Optional positive mechanical keying relay to socket
- Flexibility by many options
- IEC 61812-1 Time relays for industrial and residential use
- IEC 60947 Low voltage switch gear and control gear
- IEC 60947-5-1 Electromechanical control circuit devices and switching elements
- IEC 60255 Relay design and environmental conditions
- EMC Directive