Power Utility Industry
Power Utility Industry
|RMS Mors Smitt is an Australian company and part of the Wabtec corporation; dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality electrical engineering products.|
|RMS Mors Smitt was formerly known as Relay Monitoring Systems Pty Ltd (RMS).
Our history traces back to 1955 through former companies Email Pty Ltd and Relays Pty Ltd (RPL).
Auxiliary, trip and supervision relays
Electro-mechanical relays specifically designed for high voltage protection and control applications. Multi-contact high-speed trip relays ensures fast operation of less than 8 ms. The unique patented design and topology ensures minimal contact bounce.
Arc Flash MonitoringArc fault protection for the fast clearance of arcing faults on BUS bars & within metal clad switchgear & associated cable boxes.
Test block & plug systemsTest links are an important accessory for protection, metering & control panels. They enable test technicians to quickly & safely isolate protection relays so that test signals may be injected & system performance verified.
Protective relaying is a crucial part of electric power systems. Protection relay senses the fault and gives the tripping command to the circuit breaker to disconnect the faulted element.
Industrial plug-in power relays
Industrial plug-in power relay series, for heavy duty applications. Based on the unique C and D series design. Models for switching of resistive and/or inductive loads. We offer instantaneous, latching, timer relays, pulse relays and monitoring relays.
General purpose relays
These relays are designed to operate in AC and low voltage DC networks and switching of resistive loads.
We offer plug-in style instantaneous relays and also electronic timer relays and measuring & monitoring relays.
M Series Modular Rack Mount Protection Relay Cases
- Suitable for 19 inch, 4U high rack mounting
- Suitable for flush panel mounting
- M4 screw terminations
- Stud termination possible
- Range of ring lugs available
- Simple screw (M4) mounting from front of panel (Supplied)
- Semi-projection mounting kits available
- 4U, 6U, 8U high 19” rack mounting frames available
- 4U, 6U, 8U high 19” flush mounting frames available
- Size 2 with 28 terminals
- Size 4 with 28 or 56 terminals
- Size 2, 4 & 8 blanking plates
- CT shorting switches available
- Sealable front cover
- IP5X category 2 dust protected and IP4X for solid ingress to IEC60529.
- Rugged metal construction with black powder coat matt finish